(administrator of an institution (restaurant, hotel, etc.)) − a registered user of the Service, who distributes the possibility of providing authorized access to the Service to the Visitors of the institution, as well as controls the filling and updating of the Institution’s menu, processing of orders, received money transfers and reviews the results of the Institution’s work of which he is the administrator.Account
is a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.The User
is a natural person who has accepted the Terms. Persons using the Website or the Interface who are minors/under the age of 18 should not register as users of the Website or the Interface and should not make transactions or use the Website or the Interface (the age of consent is specified in accordance with current legislation of the UAE). The Service can be used by three categories of users who differ in their rights and responsibilities: "Visitor of the institution", "Institution" and "Administrator".Company
(referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us” or “Our") - Tipper Digital Systems L.L.C, a company incorporated under the laws of Dubai Development Authority (DDA).Cookies/cookies
are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.Country
means United Arab Emirates.Persistent Cookies
means those cookies which remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline.Session Cookies
means those cookies which are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.Service
means the Web Application.Service Provider
means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate or provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.Visitor of the institution
is an unregistered user of the Service, who has the right to use the functionality of the Service authorized by the Establishment for the purpose of viewing the menu of the institution, placing an order, making a cashless payment for an order using a payment gateway, transferring funds (gratuities) in cashless form within the premises (restaurant, hotel etc.) and other services that are offered or will be offered later.Institution
− a registered user of the Service, can process completed orders, accept non-cash payment for an order using a payment gateway, receive funds (tips) in non-cash form within the premises (restaurant, hotel, etc.) and other services that are offered or will be offered later.Third-party Social Media Service
means any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.Personal Data
means any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.Usage Data
means data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).You/your
mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.Website
- Tipper website, accessible from www.tipper.ae2. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Two basic types of information are collected from you in conjunction with your use of the Our Services (collectively, your “personal information”): (1) personally identifiable information; and (2) non-personally identifiable information. Personally Identifiable Information is any information that can identify you, including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address, device identifiers, IP addresses. Personally identifiable information may also be collected by us about you from third parties such as data from Government entities or vendors/merchants. Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not identify you directly but may be linkable to you and includes demographic information and general location information. If non-personally identifiable information is directly linked to personally identifiable information, it will be considered personally identifiable information while it is linked. 3. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.4. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
: Session CookiesAdministered by:
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance CookiesType:
Persistent CookiesAdministered by:
Persistent CookiesAdministered by:
These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website. 5. Tracking and Performance CookiesType:
Persistent CookiesAdministered by:
These cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.6. Targeting and Advertising CookiesType:
Persistent CookiesAdministered by:
8. Third-party tracking and online advertising.
We participate in interest-based advertising and use third-party advertising companies to serve you targeted advertisements based on your online browsing history and your interests. We permit third-party online advertising networks, social media companies, and other third-party services to collect information about your use of our Services over time so that they may play or display ads on other websites, apps, or services you may use, and on other devices you may use. Typically, though not always, the information used for interest-based advertising is collected through cookies or similar tracking technologies. For advertising, we may share a common account identifier (such as an email address or user ID) or hashed data with our third-party advertising partners to help identify you across devices. We and our third-party partners use this information to make the advertisements you see online on other platforms more relevant to your interests, as well as to provide advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics, and market research. 9. How we use your information.
- Provide and maintain our Service: to monitor the usage of our Service.
- Manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- Contact you: by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- Provide you: with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- Manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions.
- Verify the accuracy of and authenticate your information.
- Detect, investigate and prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Communicate about accounts or transactions and send information about features and enhancements and communicate changes to our policies.
- Personalize content and experiences, including providing recommendations based on your preferences.
- Provide advertising including advertising based on your use of our Services or third-party websites.
- Perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of Our Services and their purchasing patterns.
- Conduct any other legitimate business activities not otherwise prohibited by law. We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service, to contact you, to advertise on third party websites to you after you visited our Service or for payment processing.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Third parties, including governmental authorities and law enforcement: to (i) protect or defend our legal rights, interests or property and any related entity (ii) protect the safety and security of our customers or members of the public; (iii) protect against fraud; or (iv) comply with applicable law, subpoena or legal process.
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies, as permitted by law.10. Transfer of personal information.
Your information collected through our Services may be stored and processed at Our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.